fullmetal Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
If You Were Me And Lived In...Portugal: A Child's Introduct

Répondre au sujet    fullmetal Index du Forum » The Full Metal Alliance's Forum. » Demandes De Pactes Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
If You Were Me And Lived In...Portugal: A Child's Introduct
Auteur Message
makbroza

Date de naissance: 26/01/1961
Masculin

Message If You Were Me And Lived In...Portugal: A Child's Introduct Répondre en citant

If You Were Me and Lived in...Portugal: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World
by Carole P. Roman
rating: 4.5 (60 reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK If You Were Me and Lived in...Portugal: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World
READ BOOK If You Were Me and Lived in...Portugal: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World

Award winning and best selling author Carole P. Roman travels to beautiful Portugal. This pro active book invites children to think about Portugal's many wonders from the sunny Azores to the wide variety of food.

Roman's If You Were Me books have a simple, winning formula: portray children from other countries and explain how familiar items and customs are the same, and how they differ, in the country being discussed... The appeal of Roman's If You Were Me series is that this information is not offered in the bland style of an encyclopedia entry, but rather as part of a tour of real life in India...It's this organic conversational tone that keeps the book interesting and inspires kids' own curiosity for other cultures." Peter Dabbene The Foreword Review

Join Carole P. Roman as she takes you to explore the friendly country of Portugal!

Details:
price: $10.99
bound: 28 pages
publisher: Red Feather Publishing (June 4, 2014)
lang: English
asin: B00KSFYY8G
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 20100 KB

If You Were Me and Lived in...Portugal: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World Carole P. Roman

Tags: book google docs, .fb2 download, You search pdf online pdf, book download, book kindle, free ios apple without signing via, book text format, book pdf, how to find book without register, read free ipad, book get pdf, book Mega, text how download book selling mp3, story offline online doc finder, book french, download torrent ExtraTorrent, book german, free epub, book 2shared, bookstore, download full book, book OneDrive, pc read value kickass francais, download french, book book free from xiaomi, book google docs, book from lenovo free, book without payment, torrent download Rarbg free, italian how read price download сhapter, book download via Transmission, book read online, direct link download german android price, book download fb2, book ZippyShare

.more flag 1 likeLike see review I would definitely recommend that you go out and get these books for your child or another child in your lifeI wish to read all of them soon! .more flag 1 likeLike see review Apr 29, 2014 Rob Slaven rated it it was amazing As usual i received this book free in exchange for a reviewLearning about other cultures and peoples is fun and enlightening.Welcome to the Republic of Turkey located in Western Asia

From their spicy food to Bollywood, India has a culture background that never ceases to amaze us.Just so you know, the illustrations are brilliants as always and the writing is superbIf you shopped at the market you would use lira to buy thingsMy Review: Once again, we are reunited with Carole Roman and her awesome children's series, If You Were Me and Lived InRoman is a former teacher turned businesswoman About The Author: Carole P.

While these are geared towards children ages 3 to 8 years, they can actually be well suited to older children as well who may need a little push to become interested in geography and cultures.more flag 3 likesLike see review The currency of The around the world trip continues with former teacher Carole PMsEach book tells you about where you can find each placeThey are written in a format that is easy to understand.Until I read the book, I never realized that Istanbul sits on two continents!The author does an awesome job writing these booksAn introduction to India written for children about the things they would find interesting and as an adult I always learn something new tooThere are also wonderful foods like Borek, a delicious pastry stuffed with meat, cheese or potatoesShe gives answers that are easy for the child to understandJun 24, 2014 Autumn rated it it was amazing Shelves: childrens-reviews, 2014 We received this book to give an honest review.We love reading about new countries

.more flag 1 likeLike see review .more flag 2 likesLike see review I call it their accidental learningAll opinions came from me Smile flag 1 likeLike see review We were amused to see that a tiny Portuguese flag came with the book, so the kids enjoyed waving it in support of the Portuguese soccer teamJul 05, 2014 Sarah rated it it was amazing Shelves: i-own-this, review-books, children, picture-books, bostick-communications I was sent some more books in the If You Were Me and Lived InMy little cousins have been able to remember the information from these books quite well, so this series is a win in my familyRoman has once again created a jewel of a book that all parents should consider purchasing for their child.This book was made available for free for review purposes and this review was posted on AmazonCarole P 79c7fb41ad

Nanoparticle Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow download epub mobi pdf fb2Michigan 2017 Journeyman Electrician Study Guide download epub mobi pdf fb2Prayer | The 100 Most Powerful Prayers for a Job Interview — Including 2 Bonus Books to Pray for Anxiety & Success — Also Included Conscious Visualization download epub mobi pdf fb2The Essence of Christianity (Classic Reprint) download epub mobi pdf fb2Christian Science Versus Pantheism and Other Messages to the Mother Church (Classic Reprint) download epub mobi pdf fb2Fast Review for the State Exam download epub mobi pdf fb2The Autocrat at the Lunch Table (Classic Reprint) download epub mobi pdf fb2kinyoumonogatari: kodomototanoshimugirishasinnwa kodomototanoshimudouwa (Japanese Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Hacking Project Based Learning: 10 Easy Steps to PBL and Inquiry in the Classroom (Hack Learning Series) (Volume 9) download epub mobi pdf fb2Scheiss auf Banken: Niedrigzins ade - Geldanlage in der digitalen Welt (German Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2

Lun 19 Juin - 13:00 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 19 Juin - 13:00 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    fullmetal Index du Forum » The Full Metal Alliance's Forum. » Demandes De Pactes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation